To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
I attended a long time fren's wedding dinner. I know her since our primary school, then same secondary schools, same university, same faculty but different major. The bridegroom is in FBL too, same major as hers. How nice huh! I know him but then I seldom talked to him. Anyway, she invited about 12 of us, the primary school classmates.
I did take photos with the newly weds alone but my cam's battery had gone flat at the very wrong time. But the photos are there in my fren's cam though. B4 taking any photos, I did check the battery level and it was half full. I can't be recharging them as they might get spoiled fast that way. I guess maybe after taking several group photos before that had caused my battery to die off. U know..whenever I attend any fren's wedding dinner, I would feel one kind wan. I'll be wondering and thinking if I'll ever have the chance to stand on the stage like the bride. And if I do, is the guy standing beside me the one I truly love. Hmm…dunno lor. Anyway, I'm happy for the new couples out there. Wishing them 'bai tou dao lau, xing fu kuai le' (translation: white hair till old, bahagia dan gembira) Wahahaha…
We're sitting under the speaker and could hardly talk. We were basically shouting to each other and also wondering why ppl's bf so uncle-ish.. Fyi, some gals brought their bfs along. So much to catch up with frens we dun see often. As for my class teacher, eventhough she is no longer teaches me but somehow I'm still traumatized by her way of teaching back then and her garang-ness. I din kena pukul la but still I'm quite scared of her hahaha. Btw, we left our tables to go take photos though I dun really agree as the food belum serve habis and I was still a lil hungry hehehe. But no choice.
Most of the gals already had plans for the night. So me and 2 other frens decided to go to PureBar. I guess some of you should know them, they were from GBS…Tan Yi Jing and Wee Yu Ying. It was Yu Ying's idea to go to the new Purebar and checked it out coz a fren of ours was already there and since no one wasn't interested, so we went there and waited for the countdown. (Dun tell this to my parents especially ok hehe, Jenny, dun tell your mom also ah) As some of you have noticed the renovation done in Purebar, they have a second floor now. You can see it from outside. To go up to that nicely designed 2nd floor, Rm50 is needed per head I think. We won’t want to waste our money on that man, plus we won’t want to spend our money on drinks too. Anyway, Yu Ying and I went opposite to Jack D to meet Team B. Kamao was surprised to see me there wahahahaha. I'm sure some of you know that I find the taste of alcohol sucks but then it tasted well to me last night. I downed half a cup. Damn, I had quite abit of alcohol this week. I went to my colleague's open house on Thu night and I already had a cup of red wine there.
This year's xmas is kinda diff coz I did shopping for xmas gifts. I got 5 presents though, for frens and Singaporean young cousins. I pokkai di for this month, serious and I dun have time to go withdraw money. Bleh..
On Christmas day today, I met up with a fren (can’t tell name) whom I haven't seen for ages until today. We had pizza for dinner. She got me a Christmas gift and so did I hehe. She got too much to share that we are now planning to hang out again tomorrow, perhaps in Starbucks. Also, tomorrow I have plans with Michelle and Cynthia but I’m not so sure if the plan can work. I’m still waiting for confirmation…
Phew…what a snowy(fake snow spray) yet wonderful Christmas! I'm already getting a lil exhausted.